Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Negative thoughts?

Assalamualaikum everyone :)

All of a sudden I miss blogging,so here I am again in the early morning.I got my results few days ago,Im satisfied with it.Alhamdulillah,all the hard work pay off.But somehow I can't believe its true,for real?Hihi.Few more days to new year,can't wait for it!I still can't decide what school Im going to.What stream am I going to take.Im not even sure myself.What if I move school?I might regret myself for doing it,but hey it will only took 2 years?Well,maybe 2 years is a long time.But I will achieve some experience studying in a different school.Well,im not hoping to move.Okay,maybe a little bit.I wanted to try something new.

Might actually regret it,but its just for a while.Theres more to life,right?Its for my own future anyway.

Moving along..

Have you guys be in a situation where people asked to stop what are you doing but you don't know what to do?You've tried it before but end up failing again &again.I know we shouldn't have listen to what others say just follow your heart.But it ain't wrong for me to take it as an advice,right?Wait.I wanted to listen to them,just that my heart won't.Maybe it wasn't the right time,when the time has come.Things will happen.Right?*sigh.Skipped that.Curious.Yes,that one word makes everything gone wrong.(well,maybe not everything).Negative thoughts.Suspecting.Everything.I hate that.Same goes to honesty.Why can't people just tell the truth and not hurting someone else feeling?I hate when I get those feeling when I thought people were doing something bad behind my back and I started to suspecting stuff and everything goes wrong.Where nothing had happen actually.No?Maybe something had happened just that people shut it up just to protect our feelings?Seriously?People need to do that?Come on.

Im starting to fed up with having all this negative thoughts.

New year,just come to me already and make a different please.A good one.

I know you guys din't understand what am I mumbling here,well you don't have to.Im just expressing myself here..

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment