Thursday, December 29, 2011

Just so you know


Its like you don't even care anymore? Please tell me Im wrong.

If its true,just tell me &I'll go.I had enough pain,and I don't need some more.Sigh* I hate this.

Anyhow,Im still confused about which school am I going to.Hope that I'll make a good decision,with no regrets.I miss my friends.Can't wait to see them when school reopens!But,what if I moved?Im so sure Im going to miss them!Well,you gotta do what you gotta do.Theres still facebook right?And,It will be a lot of difference next year,with the different classmates and all.Separating is not fun.Distance is not fun.at all.


*Ya Allah,kau berikanlah aku kefahamanmu.Kau lakukan lah apa yang patut kau lakukan.aku serahkan segalanya kepadamu,hidup mati dunia akhirat dan segalanya sesungguhnya engkaulah satu-satunya yang Maha Esa.


Till next time,Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment