Monday, November 14, 2011

As always

Assalamualaikum,

A brand new blog has started again -as always.But still with the same Url -for now.Yes,i deleted all the other post cause I feel so lame by reading it.School holiday starts today,well here I am to entertain you people with my lame boring stories.Hmm,thinking what to tell actually.Umm okay,my so called big exam PMR is over a month ago so can't wait for the result this December.Around Christmas maybe.So called present huh?All I can do is tawakal to Allah.

Holidays?
What can I describe about holidays?

  • Sleep
  • Online
  • Eat

Yes,the 3 most basic thing and famous among teenagers.And of course that includes me!Sleep?Ohmy,do you know how great it feels to sleep?Can't even describe the feeling.Well for online cause I got nothing else to do,maybe there are something worth it to do but I don't know what?or maybe just lazy?Urgg,why is the attitude lazy even exist?W/o it,we teenagers can have good result!Sigh* anyway,when I get bored I find food,well its normal.Just ask other teenagers. WARNING: Not a healthy life style,follow at own risk.

That's about it,going to enjoy my late night sleep schedule now,surfing the net until I get bored.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment